Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bad Blogger

Wow - I've been a seriously bad blogger these past several months. I do have an excuse though! I was the director for a girls camp for my church so all of my creative time was spent planning and executing that. I have made some cards...but I have failed to photograph them. :( But - I did come across a few photos I snapped with my iPhone. They are horrible quality, but it's all I got right now, ha ha!

In the coming weeks I hope to have a lot more to share, so stay tuned.

WITH DEEPEST SYMPATHY
I created this card for Card Swap and I seriously love it - I love how it turned out, all vintage and shabby.
Supplies: Basic Grey - patterned paper; Tattered Angels - frame, glimmer mist; Tim Holtz - key; Michaels - pearls, photo edges, raffia, bird. Online printed image - rose; Martha Stewart - punch.

SOAK IT UP
This is another Card Swap Card - my theme was to create a shaped card...and my cute husband suggested a bath tub. This is what I came up with.
Supplies: Bazzill - cardstock; Michaels - pearls, foil paper; Tim Holtz - saftey pin; Martha Stewart - glitter; Target - washcloth.


1 comments:

-Susan- said...

Kadee I have missed you like crazy and was wondering if everything was ok in your world. YW camp director...now I totally understand! I bet you and the girls had a blast! So much time in preparation for one week of fun. Glad to have you back!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com